Member Benefits include:
- Experienced industrial relations know-how
- Accredited training opportunities
- Education to prevent industrial disputes and investigations
- Support when industrial issues arise
- The strength of a group of members with common views and concerns
- Regular meetings with national organisations where our input is highly valued
Receive a free Employer’s Handbook and personalised Work Health and Safety Manual when you join, plus our regular Member News bulletins and importantly, updated wage schedules following each Minimum Wage Decision.
Your Membership Fee is put to work; it helps us to represent and lobby on your behalf.
Here below is an example of why your membership is so valuable.