When you become a member of PET you are eligible to
receive free, a tailored copy of our comprehensive Work Health and Safety manual (valued at $500).
This 100-page document produced by PET covers all WHS legal requirements for primary industry employers like you, including all relevant policies and safe work procedures.
Your copy is personalised to your enterprise, guaranteed to be up-to-date with new legislation and printed and bound just for you.
To join, please contact us via phone (03) 6343 2244 or send an email (via the form on the right) requesting a Membership Application. Please read the Financial Obligations and Rules form prior to filling in the Membership form.
Member Benefits include:
- Experienced industrial relations know-how
- Accredited training opportunities
- Education to prevent industrial disputes and investigations
- Support when industrial issues arise
- The strength of a group of members with common views and concerns
- Regular meetings with national organisations where our input is highly valued
Receive a free Employer’s Handbook and personalised Work Health and Safety Manual when you join, plus our regular Member News bulletin and importantly, updated wage schedules following each annual Minimum Wage Decision.
Your Membership Fee is put to work; it helps us to represent and lobby on your behalf.
PET is able to provide practical assistance and advice in relation to your workplace relations questions, be it:
- Wage rates
- Trainee rates
- Award matters
- Fair Work Ombudsmen investigations
- Fair Work Australia – unfair dismissal advocacy
- Workers compensation
- Long Service Leave
- Piecework arrangements
- Shearing industry related matters
- Shearing industry training
- General training and education
- Employment Agreements
“We have been members of PET for many years and may I say how valued this membership is to us. The staff have always been very dedicated to their task. We have needed their advice on a number of occasions over the years when dealing with complicated employment issues. The support given has been critical to resolving issues that may easily have overwhelmed us.”
John Young. Director. Young’s Vegie Shed